2021&2022 ADMISSION: UNIJOS BEGINS SALES OF POST-UTME/DE APPLICATION FORM
This is to Inform the General public, particularly the Applicants of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) and the University community that the University management in collaboration with the University’s ICT had begun the sales of 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Post-utme/DE Application form. This Resulted in the Activation of the Application portal for Registration.
It can be recalled vividly that Admission hub reported on 5th of April,2023 the Advertisement of the sales of Application form respectively directly from the University’s Registrar as exclusively contained in a publication signed.
The Publication which stated that the sales of application form will commence on the 10th of April,2023 also encapsulates the Application procedures (Step-by-step) and the amalgamation of the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Post-utme/DE forms sales consequently.
As of the time of filling this Report,It has been confirmed by one of our correspondent that the Application portal is now active and up for Application.
A non-refundable fee of #5,000 is to be paid as Application fee.
The 2021/22 Utme and DE applicants as well as the 2022/23 UTME/DE Applicants of the varsity who obtained a minimum of 170 and 180 respectively in the 2021 utme and 2022 Utme Can now proceed with their Registration.
For more details on the Eligibility and Departmental cut off marks of the Post-utme/DE forms, please click here to read the full update.
Concerned Applicants should follow the Enumerated procedures below to undergo a hitch-free Post-utme Application:
All candidates are required to:
- Visit the Unijos portal: portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on FORM APPLICATION
- Click on 2021 OR 2022 UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter the Candidates JAMB Registration Number and click Get Started
- Candidates will be required to provide the following:
- Contact Phone Number (Self or relatives).
- Email (Please provide active personalised email not that of relatives or friends).
- Password (Please provide an easy to remember word or number).
- Confirm Password and click the ‘sign up’ button.
- An Email message will be sent to the candidates Email account. Candidates should check the University mail and click the confirmation link after which the system will display an acknowledgement page confirming the account and a link to the portal login.
- At the login page https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/Login, Candidates are required to enter their email and password provided in step 5. The system takes every candidate to their personalised dashboard.
- To effect payment, Candidates are required to process all payments from their dashboard only. Click on the button ‘Pay Screening Charges’ and select the preferred payment option or channel (ATM Card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then follow the instructions or prompts. (NB: for Bank branch payment, candidates may need to redo steps 7)
- Upon Successful payment, all candidates are to enter five relevant O level subjects, their grades and exam body and Click Upload. Note: Editing of results will not be allowed once post-JAMB screening is closed.
- Print the Screening Registration Slip, Log out and await further communication from the University.
Application deadline:The Application form is on sale till further notice.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.