This is to inform all 2022 & 2023 UTME/DE Candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2023/2024 Academic Session, and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE that they are required to register online for the Screening Exercise from 18th July to 18th August, 2023.
ELIGIBILITY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Only candidates with UTME Score of 180 and above are eligible to register for the Screening Exercise, while Direct Entry Candidates are required only to pay a screening fee and register.
To register, Candidates are required to visit and login to: https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms or click on 2022/2023 Post UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as registration fee for the screening exercise.
Payment to be made via REMITA using the Option of POS (Point of Sale) at designated offices within the Campus, online payment OR by printing the REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR BOTH 2022 & 2023 CANDIDATES
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as indicated below. Candidates are also advised to get the official ABU Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will enable them prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours.
1. 21th August, 2023(Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
2. 22nd August, 2023 (Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
3. 23rd August, 2023 (Wednesday) – Faculty of Nursing & Law
4. 24th August, 2023 (Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture,Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
5. 25th August, 2023 (Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts and Education
6. 26th August, 2023 (Saturday) – college of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology)
Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB and PostUTME Registration printout.
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.