For the Second Time Consequently,The University of Benin Management (UNIBEN) Had magnanimously Extended the Timeframe for the Application of the 2022/23 Post utme Application form.
Recall that Admission hub earlier Reported that the Post-utme application form closes on the 28th Of October,2022.
The University’s management had rescinded her decision and pegged a new date for the deadline.
The new date pegged for the deadline is 7th of November,2022.
The University’s management acquiesced on this new development in order to enable Interested Applicants that are yet to apply for the form owing to one reason or the other to do so on or before the new deadline as no excuses will be entertained anymore.
However,it’s pertinent for all Interested Applicants to understand the Eligibility criteria before applying for the Post-utme form.
1. Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2023 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
2. NOTE THAT CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS CAN GO AHEAD TO APPLY FOR SCREENING,Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
In its bid to undergo Seamless and Hitch-free application,Do well to comply with the enumerated application procedures below:
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Follow the procedure below for first time applicants.
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal; Select the WAEUP PORTAL.
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2022/2023
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- Back On waeup.uniben.edu click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria,Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date (8th November 2022) to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
- The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2022/2023 Academic Session; is scheduled to take place between 14th November and 24th November 2022 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
- The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.