Auch Polytechnic, Auchi, hereby notifies all candidates who took the 2023 unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Polytechinic as their first and second choice that they are to apply for POST UTME using the following guidelines.
All candidates must have taken the 2023 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
APPLICATION CONDITION (ELIGIBILITY)
- All candidates must have taken the 2023 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings, including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Nare (2,000,00) only as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
• All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly.edu.ng/apply-now to complete the online application form after making the payment with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Visit the Polytechnie’s website at www.auchipoly.edulingrapply now and click on Admissions 2023/2024 to initiate the application process.
• Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR
APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO
CONTACT YOU WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic website and proceed to any bank to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the Polytechnic’s website to complete the online application process. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility Clearance Form if requested.
- Please note, candidates who chose Auchi Polytechnic as second choice will be required to change to Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, as first choice to be able to get admission.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.