The Management of the Tai-solarin University had announced the sales of the Post-utme application form Second round for the 2022/23 academic session.
This is to enable applicants who didn’t perform up to expectations in the First round to make amendment and also Interested Applicants who wish to choose TASUED as their first Institution of choice on Jamb Caps.
Full details of the application form are as follows:
This is to inform the general public that the POST-UTME screening exercise second round of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2022/2023 session will take place as indicated below:
THOSE WHO MAY APPLY
- UTME candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB qualifications who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Tai Solarin University of Education through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
All candidates must satisfy the specific ‘O’ level requirements for the programme they are applying for (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course you are applying for, before filling the online Application Form)
METHOD OF APPLICATION (LOG IN PROCEDURE)
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make a payment of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card.
- (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level results.
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification /admission card for the screening exercise.
- Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University,this post will be updated once the date has been fixed.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into Tai Solarin University of Education.
- Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online
- Screening Form
- Original JAMB Examination
- Notification of Result Slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. Telephone No:08065426227(during the office hours only)
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.