Mangement of the Delta state university via an internal memorandum signed and approved by the Deputy registrar (admissions) reeled out some procedures which all affected candidates (freshmen with issues in names) are expected to ensure strict compliance with. there are as follows;
- Candidates with two names on their O’level result and three names on the jamb slips are to be screened with the three names on their jamb result.
- Candidates with three names on their O’level results and two names on the jamb results are to be screened with their two names in jamb.
- Candidates with obvious typographical error in the name on their O’level result are to be screened with an affidavit to cover the typographical error.
- Candidates with issues in the name on their birth certificate or local government of origin letter should be screened but advised to get a fresh one without such discrepancy. the screening officer is to document the advise to the student on the entry clearance forms as an evidence.
- Candidates with issues of arrangement of first and middle names but whose surname is consistent should be screened and advised to rearrange their names in jamb. the advise to the candidate should be documented on the entry clearance form.
- If there is a need for a candidate to make any correction in his/her jamb details ,such candidates should be screened but advised to do the needful. The screening officer is to document the advise to the candidate on the entry clearance form as an evidence.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.