Management of the Delta State University (DELSU) had rolled out the second batch Admission list for the 2022/23 academic session.
This is coming barely weeks after the Commencement of sales of C.O.C form as well as the rolling out of the 2022/23 First batch Admission list.
Be that as it may, Notice is hereby given to Applicants of the aforesaid varsity that are yet to be alloted provisional admission offer via the First batch, to login into their personalized portal to check their Admission Status.
They are to click here, supply their UTME/DE Registration number to access their admission status.
The Direct Entry applicants of the varsity are also Enjoined to check their Admission Status as the list released encapsulates DE candidates.
The newly admitted students admitted via this Second batch are mandated to pay their committal fee upon the Successful completion of acceptance of the provisional admission offer on or before 25th of November,2022. Failure to do so will leads to automatic forefeiture of the Provisional admission offer.
The full committal fee payable schedule are as follows:
- MBBS and law :#65,000.
- Pharmacy, Nursing and Engineering:#60,000.
- All other Faculties/Department:#50,000.
Candidates are advised to come along with the following items/Documents for screening Exercise starting immediately and would last for two weeks.
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee.
- Original Jamb admission letter.
- Original utme Result printout (notification of result).
- Statement of Result (Original and five duplicates of WAEC,NECO,NABTEB e.t.c duly certified and stamped by the Principal.
- Letter of Reference from a reputable clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior civil Servants. (Original and five duplicates).
- Birth Certificate/Sworn declaration of Age (Original and five duplicates).
- Local Government of Origin or State of Origin Certificate not affidavit of local Government.
- Passport photographs with red background (12copies) with one passport on the file and two on only clearance form.
- All entry qualifications Obtained before 2019 must present Original copy of certificate.
- University Health Medical center card e.t.c.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.