EBSU Post utme 2023
This is to inform all Applicants who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU) as first choice and those that chose other institutions but are willing to change to EBSU, who scored 140 and above in 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) to visit our web site and fill our Post UTME form with full details of their credentials. The application starts from 24th August, 2023 and ends 14th September, 2023.
Candidates are expected to pay non refundable fee of N2,000.00 naira only for the Post UTME.
Candidates are to note the following:
i. Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2023 are eligible to apply.
ii. Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
iii. Candidates are not required to appear for physical screening
iv. Candidates will be notified of their admission status via EBSU portal
v. Candidates must upload their O’level results to EBSU portal and on JAMB portal before they can be recommended for admission by JAMB
vi. An offer of admission must be accepted by the candidate on CAPS or JAMB portal within four(4) weeks and if not accepted within the period it is withdrawn.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose EBSU are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to EBSU Registrar transcripts of their results.
- LAUTECH POST-UTME/DE 2023: CUT OFF, ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
- UNIOSUN POST-UTME/DE 2023: CUT OFF, ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
- UNICAL POST-UTME/DE 2023: CUT OFF, ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
EBSU POST UTME 2023: MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- Go to www.portal.ebsu.edu.ng
- Click on ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS
- Select Application Form for POSTUTME or Application Form for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Enter your Jamb registration number in a correct format.
- Click on LOGIN to generate your payment invoice.
- Proceed to any bank to make your payment or you can pay online with your debit card.
- After payment go back to the portal to fill out the form.
- Make sure that your personal email address and phone number is used for the application.
EBSU POST UTME 2023: Available Courses for 2023/2024 Academic Session
1 Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources Management (FARM)
(a) Agric Economics, Management and Extension
(b) Crop Science and Landscape Management
(c) Soil and Environmental Management
(d) Food Science and Technology
(e) Animal Science, Fisheries and Aquaculture
Option: (i) Animal Science (ii) Fishery & Aquaculture
Faculty of Education (FEDU)
(i) Arts and Social Science Education (with options)
(a) Economics Education
(b) Social Studies Education
(c) English Education
(d) Religion Education
(e) Igbo Education
(f) Special Education
(1) Science Education (with options)
(a) Chemistry Education
(b) Biology Education
(c) Physics Education
(d) Mathematics Education
(e) Integrated Science Education
(0) Computer Science Education
(g) Home Economics, Hospitality Management & Tourism (i) Technology and Vocational Education (with options)
(a) Electrical Electronics Technology Education
(b) Mechanical Technology Education (c) Building Technology Education
(d) Woodwork Education
(e) Agric Education
(iv) Business Education (with options)
(a) Accountancy Education.
(b) Secretarial Studies Education
(v) Educational Foundations (with options)
(a) Admin & Planning
(b) Guidance and Counselling
(vi) Human Kinetics Education
(a) Human Kinetic Education
2. Faculty of Management Sciences (FMS)
(a) Public Administration
(b) Business Management
(e) Banking and Finance
3. Faculty of Social Science and Humanities (FSSH)
(a) Mass Communication
(c) Political Science
(d) Psychology (e) Sociology & Anthropology
(f) English Language & Literature
(9) Language and Linguistics (with options)
(h) History and International Relations
() Religion and Peace Studies
(k) Social Work
(1) Library and Information Science
Faculty of Sciences
(a) Applied Biology
(b) Applied Microbiology
(e) Industrial Physics
(f) Industrial Chemistry
(g) Computer Science
(h) Industrial Mathematics
(1) Applied Statistics
(1) Geology and Exploration Geophysics.
EBSU POST UTME 2023: DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARKS
APPROVED CUT-OFF MARK FOR 2023/2024 ADMISSION EXERCISE
Consequent upon Jamb directive in the policy meeting held on 24 June, 2023, with regards to the guidelines, regulations and timelines for 2023/2024 admission exercise, the Admission Committee considered and approved EBSU general minimum and programmes cut-off scores as follows: