This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY (DE) candidates who have applied for admission into Ekiti State University. Ado-Ekiti, for the 2023 2024 Academic Session that the Post-UTME screening exercise will commence from Monday, 4th September 2023 (please, note that, there will be no examination).
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU initially but scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME, and are ready to change their first choice of institution to EKSU on their JAMB CAPS. Ekiti State University (EKSU) will give concession to successful students from its Pre-Degree and JUBEB Programmes, in keeping with Senate approval.
Candidates who are awaiting the results of their Olevel examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their Olevel examinations are released.
The University minimum UTME scores for Nursing. Law and Medicine (MBBS) are 220, 240 and 250, respectively. Candidates who have lower scores in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice and effect the change on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission. Please, note that EKSU accepts JUPEB (minimum of 6 points) and NOT IJMB for DE.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES EXERCISE ON REMITA
1. Login to www.eksu.edu.ng .
2 Click on PAY FOR PUTME
A. PROCEDURES OF PAYMENT FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING
3 Select mode of entry e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
4. Fill in your JAMB’s Registration Number
5. Fill in the course you are applying for
6. Fill in your name (Applicant’s name)
7. Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number)
8. Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS
9. Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your e-mail address is active and intact as your payment receipt will be sent to the e-mail provided on the biller. You will not get a receipt if your e-mail address is incorrect.
8 Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS.
10. Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification 11, Click “Submit”
12. Then select how you want to pay e.g:
a) CARD (This method requires that you fill in details of your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card) details to make payment).
b) Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment)
(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Post- UTME application in error is non-refundable.
13. Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment
Bi. To apply for 2023/2024 UTME/DE go back to the www.ku.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘start, you will be directed to the online application portal.
Sign up by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification e-mail will be sent to you After successful sign up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard, applicants are to log in using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up On your dashboard select the type of application (2023/2024 PUTME application).
The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be generated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status Attach your 1″ x 1″ recent colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
vi. Upload details of your O’Level results) obtained at not more than two sittings in the following examinations: WAEC SSCE, NECO and NABTEB .
vii. After undergoing the above steps, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE, NECO, NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Upper Credit from Polytechnics for Engineering programmes and Lower Credit for other courses. Other requirements for Direct Entry include minimum of Second Class Lower Division in related programmes for MB:BS and Law. For Nursing Science, the candidate must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Registered Nurse (RN); and NCE with credit merit in relevant teaching subjects for Education programmes).
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to EKSU may also be considered. Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this e-mail: admissions registration eksu.edu.ng on or before 31st October, 2023 failingly which their applications for admission will not be considered.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University. In addition, any false information uploaded by the candidate will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.