As part of our drives towards towards the development of technical and innovative ideas through the adoption of Information and communication technology (ICT) tools for practical problems solving; the management of the Federal polytechnic Ede has considered the use of mobile for the conduct and administration of computer based Examinations (CBE).
Mobile phones have become an Integral part of our lives and are becoming increasingly capable of performing a wide range of tasks, including those that are traditionally performed by computers. Thus, allowing the use of mobile phones in CBT examinations can provide students with a more convenient and accessible way of tasking examinations.
Therefore,the underlisted CBT Examinations have been scheduled to be delivered on Android Mobile phones so as to augment the traditional method.
- GNS 102 ; COMMUNICATION IN ENGLISH I
- GNS 121/128; CITIZENSHIP EDUCATION II
- EED 126; INTRODUCTION TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- EED 216; PRACTICE OF ENTREPRENUERSHIP
- Invigilators and students are expected to download the FPE e-classroom mobile app from play store.
- Install and accept all the app permissions.
- students shall login with their matric numbers as UserID and the last 6 of their RRR number on their tuition fees slips as password.
- On a successful login,each student is required to complete a biometric Facial registration and generate a QR code specific to course code.
- Invigilators shall scan the QR Codes to generate device-specific examination tokens to be delivered as notifications on the scanned device.
- Students are expected to jot down these tokens and use them to download the Examination questions.
- Invigilators shall use the face recognition feature of the e-classroom app to detect Impersonation.
EACH STUDENT CAN CHOOSE TO USE THE COMPUTERS AT THE CBT CENTRES OR MOBILE APP FOR CONVENIENCE.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.