The Senate of the Federal Polytechnic,Nekede had released the Academic calendar for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
The 2022/2023 Academic calendar incorporates the full schedule of the 2022/2023 session academic activities(second semester inclusive).
The Polytechnic Senate made this known to the Entire Polytechnic community via the paper signed and approved by the Polytechnic’s Deputy Registrar. (Dr.Mrs A.C Akanwa).
According to the Academic calendar, Following the Election Break, first semester Lectures have been scheduled to resume (For both new & returning students) on the 15th of March,2023 and ends on the 30th of May,2023.
The following are the Excerpts from the 2022/2023 Academic calendar:
- Oreintation ceremony for freshmen will hold from 28th of March till 30th of March,2023.
- Matriculation ceremony will hold subsequently on the 13th of April,2023.
- Revision spans for a week starting as from 31st of May,2023 till 6th of June,2023.
- First semester Examination begins on the 7th of June,2023 and ends on the 27th of June,2023.(3 weeks).
- Second semester begins on the 3rd July,2023 as lecture begins fully on the said date.
Further schedule of the Academic Activities had been encapsulated in the pictorial academic calendar below;
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.