This is to inform the 2022/2023 Fresh Undergraduate Students (UTME & DE) that the Physical Registration Exercise has been scheduled to commence on Wednesday, April 12 and close on Friday, April 28, 2023.
Accordingly, all 2022/2023 candidates who chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st choice and participated in the online admission screening exercise but are yet to be admitted, are advised to visit the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB-Accredited CBT Centre to access their e-Facility and confirm their admission status.
Admissions are processed in two categories, which are:
Candidates admitted into the Programme of their choice should proceed to accept or reject the admission offered.
Candidates transferred to programmes other than their choice are expected to accept or reject the transfer offered by the institution. If a candidate accepts the offer of transfer, he or she should subsequently accept the admission offered in the new Programme.
You are therefore advised to:
Visit your JAMB e-facility regularly to check your admission status.
Once you receive an offer (offer of transfer or admission), you will be expected to respond within 48 hours, otherwise, you will forfeit the offer.
You are to ensure that your O’level result(s) is uploaded on your JAMB e-Facility. Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
Uploading of O’level result(s), checking of admission status and acceptance of transfer/admission offer(s) should be done at a JAMB-Accredited CBT Centre or JAMB Office. Performing such processes on your mobile device, laptop or at a cybercafe may not yield the desired result.
GUIDELINES FOR THE 2022/2023 FRESH STUDENTS’ REGISTRATION (UTME & DE)
This is to inform all newly Admitted Students that the University portal is opened for the 2022/2023 Registration Exercise.
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate, the following conditions must be met:
Your admission must have been approved on the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
You must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by JAMB.
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below before commencing the process:
GUIDELINES FOR THE REGISTRATION EXERCISE
STEP 1: ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER
Visit the University website (fulokoja.edu.ng) and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME, then login with your JAMB Registration Number AND Post-UTME RRR code to confirm your admission status.
Once successful, click on Pay Acceptance Charges, to generate payment invoice with RRR.
Pay acceptance charge of N20,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Bills and Purchases – Pay RRR Invoice”, then enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using the generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
Return to the University website and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal, to confirm your payment.
You will be provided a school email address, which would be the official means of communication.
Print your Admission Letter and Letter of Undertaking.
STEP 2: O’LEVEL RESULT VERIFICATION
Return to the University website and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal – Submit O’level, to supply your O’level examination and scratch card details.
Please note that failure to upload the correct O’level examination details and a valid and usable examination scratch card will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
Check your University email or the Post-UTME Portal for confirmation to proceed with your registration. Once successful, proceed to step 3.
STEP 3: PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES
Visit the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal, and login with your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on Pay School Charges, to generate payment invoice with RRR.
Pay your School Charges as stated on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Bills and Purchases – Pay RRR Invoice”, then enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
4. Return to the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal to confirm your payment.
5. After confirmation of payment, print out your School Charges receipt.
6. Proceed to printout the completed online STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM (Form 01).
NOTE: You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them when you resume.
STEP 4: Medical Certificate of Fitness & COURSE REGISTRATION
Visit the University Health Services Centre to conduct your medical fitness test.
Visit the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal – Course Registration, to complete your Course Registration online.
To check the status of your course registration, click on Student Portal – Printout – Course Form.
STEP 5: PHYSICAL CLEARANCE
The University runs two campuses: the College of Health Sciences (COHS) Campus, Adankolo, and the Main Campus (Permanent Site), Felele, where the Faculties of Arts, Education, Engineering, Management Science, Science and Social Sciences are located.
- Visit your Department and submit the documents listed below to your Departmental Administrative Officer:
- Acceptance Fee E-Payment Receipt.
- A copy of the Online School Charges Receipt.
- Federal University Lokoja Admission Letter.
- Form 01 (STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM) online printout.
- JAMB Result Slip (online print out) – for UTME Candidates.
- JAMB Admission Letter (Duplicate for Institution use only)
- Record from previous Institution (Statement of Result/Certificate) – for DE Candidates.
- O’level Result(s) (Online Print-out).
- Signed Letter of Undertaking (original copy).
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin (If Non-Nigerian, Residence Permit).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Ten (10) recent Passport Photograph with red background.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from the University Health Services Centre only.
- Completed Course Registration Forms printed from the University portal.
Failure to present the above documents will lead to withdrawal of offer of admission.
Submit a copy of your Form 01 (STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM) online printout and the online School Charges Receipt to each of the Units listed below:
- Students Affairs Division.
- University Library
- Sports Unit
- University Health Services Centre.
- University Counseling Centre
- Security Unit.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.