All applicants seeking admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal
University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2023/2024 Admission.
Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates who have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture,Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level Credit in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill in the same results on-line. Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree
Programmes University Admission
Portal, http://admission.unaab.edu.ng before logging in to fill the e-application form.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
- Only candidates who sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) with correct subject combination and have scored a minimum of 160 marks are eligible to participate in the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise. See University Admission Portal for further details.
- DIRECT ENTRY: PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
- Direct Entry Candidates with minimum of Upper Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for 2023/2024 admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are also invited to register online for admission to 200 and 300 Levels.
- Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) not later than Friday, 1st September, 2023.
The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for both
Direct Entry and UTME admissions into the Federal University of Agriculture,
METHOD OF REGISTRATION
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture,
Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission Portal:http:l/admission.unaab.edu.ng.
- click on “Apply for Admission’ and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB
Direct Entry Number to generate and print out Application Invoice
stating the payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (excluding of REMITA charges).
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment
(nationwide) or online using debit card or via internet Banking and
make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to the University Admission Portal:http://admission.unaab.edu.ng and complete the e-application
- The Application opens on Monday, 17h July, 2023 and closes on
Thursday, 31 August, 2023.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, 0′ Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A’ Level/1JMB/JUPEB result (where applicable).
- Candidates are expected to first preview and confirm Bio-Data, 0′ Level result and OND/HND/NCE/ A’ Level/1JMB/JUPEB results (where
applicable) before clicking on “Submit”. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand
Naira (N1,000.00) only as penalty and can be effected online not later
than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, 0′ Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-
Level/JMB/JUPEB results shall be entertained after submission online
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, 0′ Level results and
UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/1JMB/JUPEB results will be
- NOTE: Candidates also have the opportunity of expressing interest in the Part-time (weekday evenings) option of their preferred course if available. Further
details on the Part-time programmes are available at
Further information on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will be
communicated in due course.
All correspondences and enquiries on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise
should be directed to 08037135107,09091050950, 08066630617 (8.00 a.m-4.00 p.m Monday to Friday) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.