This is to inform all UTME/DE candidates who chose IBB University, Lapai,as their
Institution (First Choice) in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to visit our website at www.lbbu.edu.ng for online screening exercise betueen August 16,to 22 September,2023.
Eligibility to Register for the Sereening Exercise:
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Only candidates with UTME score of 150 and above are Eligible to register for the screening exercise.
- While Direct Entry candidates are required only to pay the screening fee as well as upload a scanrned copy of their GCE,Advanced Level (IJMB) A’Level, NCE or Diploma Results. (Direct Entry candidate
should note that A’Level, NABTEB result is not acceptable for this exercisc). The online screening
exercise is in three stages as indicated below.
•Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
Enter their phone number & result(s) to submit (Maximum of two (2) sittings for O’Level results)
from the following examination bodies WAEC, NECO or NABTEB.
or two results as applicable carefully avoiding number transposition.
• Enter the Result checker (scratch card) pin of your Exam body in the appropriate boxes provided for one
The candidate should generate a transaction ID/invoice for payment through Interswitch payment
gateway,and instruction for payment is on the transaction ID. N2,000.00 only shall be payable for all the process.
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the website.
• If Branch Collect is selected,a transaction ID/ invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and
taken to any of the listed banks on the portal.
• If web PAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re- directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online preferred.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
- Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message).
- They are to log into the portal using the details sent to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only false information.
- Note that supplying will result in disqualification.You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O Level examination results. Candidates without O Level results at the time of this exercise can choose the Awaiting Result (AR) option against the subjects they sat for or intend to sit for.The results must be provided before the end of the Admission Exercise.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO DO THE ONLINE SCREENING WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.