Following the successful completion of allocation of merit Admission list on school portal to suitable qualified Candidates last week,the Management of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) in its bid to fast-track the 2022/23 academic session had Commenced allocation of Provisional admission offer on Jamb Caps for the 2022/23 Applicants.
Applicants of the University are to note that only those who have been offered provisional admission on their school portal will Notice positive changes on their Jamb caps.
Applicants who have been offered provisional admission on school portal but are yet to notice positive changes on their Jamb caps should ensure their details on the school portal correlates with the one Reflecting on Jamb Caps, as well as their O’level has been successfully uploaded and it’s Reflecting.
If all these factors are taken into consideration and no positive changes is noticed yet,they are urged not to flinch as the provisional admission offer allocation is a gradual process and not in batches.
Prospective applicants should follow the adduced procedures below to check their Admission Status on Jamb Caps.
- Visit Jamb caps portal via your browser especially chrome by clicking here
- Input your Gmail address and your password received from Jamb via Gmail mailbox.
- Confirm the Examination year by ensuring it is (2022).
- Change your browser from mobile site to desktop site.
- Click on check Admission status at the first homepage (Dashboard).
- Input your UTME Registration number in the rectangular box at the top of the page.
- Click on Access my caps to direct you to my caps profile.
- Click on Admission status at the left hand corner of my caps profile.
- Click on Accept to accept your Admission offer.
- Anticipate for Congratulatory message from jamb and proceed to print your Jamb Admission letter.
- Once the Congratulatory message had popped up on your notification screen, Click on Accept button to accept the Admission offer.
Accept my Hearty Congratulations!!!
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.