Management of the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti,wishes to Notify the 2022/23 National Diploma (ND) full time applicants of the varsity regarding the Commencement of provisional Admission offer to suitable qualified candidates via Jamb Caps.
This is coming barely few hours after few applicants noticed positive changes on their Jamb caps.
Applicants are to note that only those that applied into ND full time (Morning) will check their Admission Status via Jamb Caps.
They are to ensure that their 2022’s utme profile has been linked to their Desired Gmail address and uploading of O’level results must have been done.
Consequently,The provisional admission offer is a gradual process and not in batches, hence,they are Admonished to keep a close tab on their Jamb caps should Incase no positive changes was noticed at the first check.
To round it off,the adduced step-by-step procedures will Birth stress-free Admission status checker via Jamb Caps,do well to ensure strict compliance with it .
- Visit your Jamb caps portal via your browser especially chrome by clicking here
- Input your Gmail address and your password received from Jamb via Gmail mailbox.
- Confirm the Examination year by ensuring it is (2022).
- Change your browser from mobile site to desktop site.
- Click on check Admission status at the first homepage (Dashboard).
- Input your UTME/ DE Registration number in the rectangular box at the top of the page.
- Click on Access my caps to direct you to my caps profile.
- Click on Admission status at the left hand corner of my caps profile.
- Click on Accept to accept your Admission offer.
- Anticipate for Congratulatory message from jamb and proceed to print your Jamb Admission letter.
The Admission hub team heartily feliciate the Newly Admitted Students of the Polytechnic on their success and wish them fruitful academic pursuit in the Polytechnic.
Kindly give this Information wide publicity by sharing this post via underlisted social media icon below.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.