This is to Inform the General public and the Applicants of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) who participated in the recent concluded PUTME/PUDE that the University management in conjunction with the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) had began the uploading of suitable qualified candidate provisional admission offer on Jamb Caps.
As Exclusively gathered,the Allocation of provisional admission offer commenced few hours ago as an Applicant who applied for Computer science and MBBS with the aggregate of 60% and 70.5% noticed positive changes on their Jamb caps Respectively.
In view of the foregeoing,we hereby implore 2022 Applicants of the varsity to keep a close tab on their Respective caps as the Provisional admission offer is being allocated gradually.
Also,In order to be fully qualified for provisional admission offer, Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% in the recent concluded PUTME/PUDE and must have uploaded their O’level and A’level results on their caps Respectively.
To check their Admission Status on Jamb Caps,do well to abide by the enumerated procedures.
- Visit your Jamb caps portal via your browser especially chrome by clicking here
- Input your Gmail address and your password received from Jamb via Gmail mailbox.
- Confirm the Examination year by ensuring it is (2022).
- Change your browser from mobile site to desktop site.
- Click on check Admission status at the first homepage (Dashboard).
- Input your UTME/ DE Registration number in the rectangular box at the top of the page.
- Click on Access my caps to direct you to my caps profile.
- Click on Admission status at the left hand corner of my caps profile.
- Click on Accept to accept your Admission offer.
- Anticipate for Congratulatory message from jamb and proceed to print your Jamb Admission letter.
On behalf of the Admission hub team,I wish all newly admitted students success in their academic pursuit in the varsity.
Accept my Hearty Congratulations!!!
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.