The College authority hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who desire to be admitted to any of the NCE programmes run by the college to apply for the 2023/2024 Pre-Admission screening exercise.
Interested candidates are to complete the Pre-Screening form online and upload the required documents starting Tuesday 11th July, 2023.
- All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 100 marks in the last 2023 UTME.
- Candidates that made the college their first, second, third or fourth choice in the 2023 UTME can apply.
Candidates applying with ONE O’level sitting are required to have a minimum of FOUR (4) credits, including English OR Mathematics.
- Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with the registration
- Candidates applying with TWO O’level sittings are required to have a minimum of FIVE (5) credits, including English AND Mathematics. Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with the registration.
Click here to see the individual requirements for each course. It is extremely important you check this document before applying.
If you did not choose the college as your first choice institution in the UTME (JAMB), or you’re applying for a different course than the one you selected in your jamb registration, you are required to do a change of institution/course with JAMB.
- Register and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the College portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/ )
- Complete the screening form by supplying all the required details.
Complete the results verification form by supplying PIN and SERIAL of VALID relevant results checker. (Using expired card details could affect your chances).
- Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Results Verification Slip.
AVAILABLE NCE COURSES
- SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE EDUCATION AND PRIMARY EDUCATION.
- Early Childhood Care Education (DM)
- Primary Education Studies (DM)
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION – ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Christian Religious Studies/Economics.
- Christian Religious Studies/English
- Christian Religious Studies/French
- Christian Religious Studies/History
- Christian Religious Studies/Music
- Christian Religious Studies/Political Science.
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies.
- Christian Religious Studies/Yoruba.
- Islamic Religious Studies/Economics
- Islamic Religious Studies/French
- Islamic Religious Studies/History
- Islamic Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies/Yoruba
- Islamic Studies/Political Studies
- Social Studies (DM)
- Social Studies/Economics
- Social Studies/French
- Social Studies/Geography
- Social Studies/History
- Social Studies/Music
- Social Studies/Political Science
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION – LANGUAGES
- Arabic /Islamic Studies (Arabic Medium)
- Arabic/Islamic Studies (English)
- English/Islamic Studies
- English/Political Science
- English/Social Studies.
- French/Political Science
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION – SCIENCES
- Computer Science/Biology.
- Computer Science/Economics
- Computer Science/Integrated Science
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Physics
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Geography
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Mathematics /Integrated Science
- Physical and Health Education (DM)
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION – VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science (DM)
- Business Education
- Fine and Applied Arts (DM)
- Home Economics (DM)
- Technical Education(DM)
For payment details, visit the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/)
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES/INFORMATION:
Visit the application portal to apply (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification) or,
Visit the college premises (admissions office, Registry), or
Call any of the following GSM numbers (10:00 am – 3:00 pm):
08038345270, 08077773231, 08067060881, 08138862103
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.