Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Postgraduate Programmes of Landmark university for 2022/2023 academic session.
College of Business and Social Sciences
2. Business Administration (with the Business Administration, Management and Entrepreneurship options including MBA)
4. Political Science
5. Banking and Finance
7. International Relations
College of Agricultural Sciences
8. Agricultural Economics
9. Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
10. Crop Science
11. Soil Science
12. Animal Science
College of Engineering
13. Agricultural and Bio-Systems Engineering
14. Mechanical Engineering
15. Electrical & Information Engineering
16. Chemical Engineering
17. Civil Engineering
College of Pure and Applied Sciences
19. Computer Science
20. Industrial Chemistry
- Applicants to embark on courses of study leading to the award of Postgraduate Degrees/Diplomas of Landmark University are to complete the online Application Form, and attach the required relevant credentials/certificates, which includes the National Youth Service Corps Discharge or Exemption Certificate, as the case may be.
- A copy of the completed Application Form and photocopies of the attached credentials are to be submitted to the School.
- The official academic transcripts of your previously completed degrees are to be sent directly to the School of Postgraduate Studies. Therefore, all applicants are advised to sufficiently follow-up with their Registrars to have their transcripts sent to the School in good time.
- Please note that no person shall be admitted to a course except his/her application has been approved by the Board of School of Postgraduate Studies on behalf of Senate and on the recommendation of the appropriate Departmental Postgraduate Board, having satisfied the expected requirements for admission.
- Admitted students would be required to swear to an Oath of Allegiance to the University.
- All correspondence must be addressed to:
The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies,
P.M.B. 1001, Omu-Aran.
- All Higher Degree applicants that attended foreign Universities, where English language is not the medium of instruction, should submit to the Postgraduate School, evidence of their English Language proficiency, e.g. TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- There shall be a qualifying test for all applicants into Postgraduate Diploma and Master Degree programmes. However, International candidates for PGD and Master Degree will be engaged in an online assessment chat. Applicants pursuing a Doctoral Degree will be required to submit a Doctoral Thesis Proposal, alongside their Application. Hard copies of the proposals are to be submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Landmark University, Omu-Aran.
- Candidates applying for any of the Full-time programme of the University shall present the letter of release from their employers at the point of registration.
- Applicants in the PGD as well as Master Degree categories will be duly informed of the date for their qualifying tests.
- Your GSM number must be in International format i.e. start with 234 for Nigerian Line (e.g. 2348056789012) else you will not receive SMS alert.
- Make Sure Your Email Address is valid, This email will be used to send Admission information to you.
- Your Passcode will be sent to both your email and phone number after successful payment of the Application fee, ensure that they are valid Verve, MasterCard,Visa and E-Tranzact Cards are the only acceptable means of payment on this platform. CASH PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE SCHOOL PREMISES
Ph.D. – ₦15,000.00
Master/M.Phil. – ₦10,000.00
PGD – ₦5,000.00
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.