The Admission unit, Lagos state university, LASU, Ọjọ, in collaboration with the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) had on Monday, 30th of October, 2023 begun the allocation of Provisional admission offer allocation via Jamb caps.
Notice is hereby given to the 2023/2024 Applicants of the University that the long awaited Admission list has been released.
As of the time of filling this Report, The Admission offer allocation for Merit and Catchment list (First batch) began from School of Agriculture as an Applicant of the course noticed a positive change on her Jamb caps.
The University’s Admission unit decided to rescind decision on the release of the admission list as it was rolled out firstly, via Jamb caps in lieu of School portal.
Prospective applicants of the University are to note that, the Merit list and Catchment list first batches will be uploaded firstly via the Jamb caps while others will be uploaded firstly, via the school portal.
Prequel to the above, we urge Applicants of the Lagos state university to proceed to their respective Jamb caps to confirm their Admission Status.
They are to do that by complying with the Step-by-step guide below;
1. Visit Jamb caps portal via your browser especially chrome by clicking here, Input your Gmail address and your password received from Jamb via Gmail mailbox.
2. Confirm the Examination year by ensuring it is (2023), Change your browser from mobile site to desktop site.
3. Click on check Admission status at the first homepage (Dashboard).
4. Input your UTME Registration number in the rectangular box at the top of the page.
5. Click on Access my caps to direct you to my caps profile.
6. Click on Admission status at the left hand corner of my caps profile.
7. Click on Accept to accept your Admission offer.
8. Anticipate for Congratulatory message from jamb and proceed to print your Jamb Admission letter.
9. Once the Congratulatory message had popped up on your notification screen, Click on Accept button to accept the Admission offer.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.