Following the successful Resumption of academic activities for the Rain semester in the University, Management of the Lagos state university had enabled the tuition fee payment portal for the rain semester, 2021/22 academic session.

As exclusively gathered,the tuition fee payment portal enabled few hours ago is opened for both returning and new students to make payment for their payable tuition fee irregardless of the Programme offered.

Students admitted into Regular program with Entrepreneurship programme and Regular program without Entrepreneurship who is yet to complete the payment of their Tuition fee for this session are admonished to seize this golden opportunity to do so.

Stream 1 students who paid 70% of their tuition fee during Harmattan Semester are to proceed to the Lasu payment website to pay the remaining 30%.

Consequently,Stream 2 students who paid 50% of their tuition fee during the first semester are also advised to proceed to the Institution’s official website to pay the remaining 50%, which is equivalent to #75,500.

In view of the Forgoing, Concerned Students of the University are to click here to access the Institution’s official payment website.

Moreso, It’s pertinent for all Students to note that the tuition fee payment deadline has not accentuated yet by the University management,Hence,the portal is active till further notice.

In its bid to ensure seamless and Hitch-free payment of tuition fee via lasu Paytech payment official website, Admission hub team had pieced the payment procedures as exclusively adduced below,You are hereby advised in your own Interest to comply with the laid down procedures.

  • To begin the tuition fee payment, click here via your browser to direct you to the official payment website.
  • Select Naira as the mode of payment currency by clicking on the Naira icon.
  • Scroll down towards the footer of the page and select the Program admitted into (Stream 1 students will click on Undergraduate Full time 2021/22 . Stream 2 students will click on Undergraduate Full time 2021/22 (stream 2).
  • Supply your Matriculation number, active phone number, Gmail address and accentuate the service you are paying for (Tuition fee) as well as the amount to be paid.
  • Select Ojo campus in the campus section and otherwise if the need arises.
  • Enter other Required details as prompt on your screen.
  • Click on proceed to generate an Invoice as well as a Transaction ID for the payment.
  • Click on agree icon to accept the payment platform terms and conditions
  • Review your payment details via the Invoice popped up on your screening before Proceeding with the payment.
  • Upon the confirmation of it, click on continue to be directed to the payment platform, supply your ATM card details as required, ensure the ATM card type is MasterCard or Visa.
  • Please note that Verve is not allowed.
  •  Click on continue icon and supply an OTP sent to the payer’s sim to validate the payment.
  • Upon the Successful completion of the payment and its acknowledgment by the payment platform.
  • Go back the Institution’s official payment website homepage, locate the last section in the footer and click on Generate Receipt icon to generate your receipt.
  • Alternatively,you can click on the menu icon situated at the left-hand side top bar to access the Generate receipt icon’.
  • You will be required to select the type of receipt to be generated, select full time Undergraduate.
  • Below it, select Miscellaneous exp. And click on continue.
  • You will be directed to supply the Transaction ID imbibed in your Invoice and the payer’s full name to Generate the Receipt.

Should you find this Information helpful, kindly help by sharing it out to your loved ones and Concerned Students by clicking on any of the social media icons below.

With best wishes.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!