All Candidates offered provisional admission in Regular with Entrepreneurship and Regular without Entrepreneurship programmes of the Lagos state university (LASU) for the 2021/22 academic session are duly informed of the Undergraduate LACACA portal which has been activated in preparatory for the commencement of the Clearance Exercise.
Recall that Admission hub exclusively reported that the Online clearance portal will commence as from 20th of June,2022 till 4th of July,2022.
It’s of our utmost pleasure to proclaim as of this time of filling this Report that the UG LACACA PORTAL (Undergraduate Lasu Central Admission Clearance App) had been fully Enabled for the Clearance Exercise.
In view of this, Notice Is hereby given to all freshmen to login into their respective Profile by Supplying their Utme Registration number as username and Surname as password to begin the Exercise.
To ameliorate the Online clearance Exercise, Prospective Candidates are to Follow the Subsequent procedures below:
- Make a non-refundable payment fee of #5,000 to the appropriate channel, click here for further details.
- Visit the Institution website via www.lasu.edu.ng
- At the top right hand corner, click on the three dot located at the footer of the Website homepage.
- Click on Student icon.
- Scroll down and locate the UG LACACA icon.
- Click on the aforesaid icon and Supply the logins details to access your clearance dashboard.
- Supply your bio-data details simultaneously.
- Upload and scan the Required documents concurrently in their specific section.
- Ensure it’s clear and uploaded in the required size format.
Required documents are:
Jamb Original result,Jamb Admission letter, O’level result checker, O’level result printout and the Candidate’s Scanned Autograph.
- Please note,the O’level result checker to be uploaded must not have been used more than twice,the Serial number must begin with WRN.
- The Jamb Admission letter to be uploaded Is the one ‘Duplicate For Institution use only’ was inscribed on it.
- Lastly,all required documents to be uploaded must be in colured form.
Submit the completed form.
NB: please note that you will receive a success message once your form is duly completed and Submitted,After this, keep checking your email for updates on the progress on your clearance.
Once your clearance is completed and approved by the University,you will be notified on your dashboard and therefore requested to be checking your dashboard.
Proceed to download and print 4 copies of the approval Page and keep for Subsequent information.
In addendum, Candidates who encountered Technical glitches or any errors spurred during the Online clearance are instructed to correct it via the Data correction portal.
Errors as such might emanated from:
- Bio data details:Mispelt name,Order of names, Removal/Addition of names.
- Correction of D.O.B
- Correction of State of Origin/Local government.
- Re-uploading of Invalid documents and many more.
To correct any Error via the Data correction portal,Affected candidates are to pay a sum of #5,000 in respect of the Error committed.
Further directives as regards the correction on Data correction portal are as follows:
- Click here to access the data correction portal.
- Supply your UTME registration number and other prompt required details exhibited on your screen.
- Click on the continue button to proceed, Cross check your Supplied details before Proceeding with the payment.
- You will be directed to Supply ur Card details and OTP to validate the payment.
- Once the payment is successful, generate the transaction ID and the Receipt,then go back to your dashboard to correct the error.
Lastly,we urged all Newly admitted students to proceed with their Online clearance Exercise and also Ensure strict compliance.
On behalf of the Admission hub team,I wish all Students a hitch-free online clearance Exercise and success in their academic pursuit in the great citadel of learning.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.