Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for Candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2023/2024 Academic Session. The screening shall be conducted from Wednesday 11th October to Friday 13th October 2023. The duration for application for UTME & D/E Candidates is eight (8) weeks i.e. Wednesday 2nd August, 2023 to Friday 30th
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
1. UTME Candidates that chose the University with a minimum score of 160 in the 2023/2024 UTME Results.
2. Candidates who did not choose the University but with a minimum score of 160 in the 2023/2024 UTME Results and ready to change to the University as first choice before the date of the screening.
Candidates who have duly uploaded their WASCE/NECO O’Level Results on the Jamb CAPS.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry.
Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved Institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct
Entry admission into the University.
(B) 2023/2024 PUTME PROPOSED EXAMINATION DATES
MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate shall pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile and pay online through the school portal https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/application/apply.php and thereafter
generate a Payment invoice.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION
NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID
(1) Visit the University Registration Website:
https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/application/apply.php and complete the registration form
online, thereafter print out OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should send E-mail to the following address.
(2) Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
i. OOU PUTME Screening Pass
ii. 2023/2024 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.