Following the reeling out of the first batch Admission list via school portal few days ago,the University management had directed the newly admitted students upon the Successful completion payment of their committal fee to proceed with their online verification exercise as this is a prerequisite to be duly qualified as a bonafide students of the varsity.
The University management made this known to the Entire University community via a statement signed by the University Registrar,It full reads;
NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED ADMISSION FOR THE
2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION
The University is pleased to inform all Candidates admitted for the 2022 2023 Academic Session that Verification Registration can now be completed online. Candidates are advised to follow the procedure below:
1. Login to the University Admissions portal here
2. From your dashboard click on PRINT VERIFICATION FORM.
3. If you are yet to upload your Verification Documents, you will be taken to the VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS UPLOAD PAGE.
4. Upload the Documents.
a) Prepare each DOCUMENT TYPE to be uploaded as a single PDF Document.
b) Select the type of Document to be uploaded (BIRTH CERTIFICATE, JAMB
ADMISSION LETTER, TAX CLEARANCE, STATEMENT OF RESULT (DE) etc.
c) Provide a description of the Document being uploaded eg Birth Certificate.
d) Await system prompt on the SUCCESS or FAILURE of the upload process.
e) Each successful upload is listed below the upload field.
Note the following
• You are to upload your JAMB ADMISSION LETTER (the 2 paged PDF file) that was downloaded directly from your JAMB PORTAL.
• You can only upload one document type at once and you cannot remove the document after upload except by an administrator.
• Keep checking your mail for any information from the Verification Officer (if any).
• The Verification Officer will inform you of the success or otherwise of the Documents you uploaded.
• If unsuccessful, you will be informed via email of the corrections you need to make.Effect the corrections and resubmit accordingly.
• If successful, the Verification Officer will ENABLE you to make necessary Payment and complete your registration.
Candidates are advised to IMMEDIATELY visit the University Admission Portal to complete their Registration.
However,the Required documents for the online verification exercise are as follows;
- Birth Certificate.
- Jamb admission letter
- Tax clearance.
- Statement of Result (DE students only).
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.