It is hereby announced to the notice of the General Public, particularly the Applicants of the Most peaceful University in Nigeria – UDUS, that the Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB, had begun the allocation of provisional admission offer to suitable qualified applicants via Jamb caps.
Recall that the University doesn’t conduct either Post-utme test or screening for Admission seekers, Prospective Applicants are to ensure they meet up with the required cut off marks for their respective course and stay glued to their caps to ascertain their admission status.
As reliable informed, the commencement of provisional admission offer begun few minutes ago as applicants of the University noticed positive Changes on their caps.
“My initial attempt in securing admission in 2021 at federal university Wukari(FUWUKARI) Taraba state proved in vain. But my attempt at 2023/2024 admission to Udus resulted in a positive outcome,” Said Khalid, an aspirant of common and Islamic law at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto.
Oyelowo Khalid had patiently waited for years before witnessing his aspiration metamorphosing into a reality. His relentless quest for acceptance after two years led him to seek admission into the most peaceful University in Nigeria.
Khalid, an indigene of Osun State, experienced immense joy as his CAPS admission status declared ‘Admission in progress’.
According to him, he aspires to choose Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto due to the institution’s well-known modality and good conduct.
“My fondness for Usmanu Danfodiyo University has been well-conducted by the institution. I didn’t doubt the admission after seeing Admission In Progress in my CAPS because this means the admission is certain,” he said.
Khalid is not the only aspirant to share a story. Suleiman Haruna, another UDUS aspirant of Biochemistry expressed excitement over the change in his CAPS admission status.
Suleiman hails from Niger state and his dream has always been to be a bonafide UDUS student.
“I feel excited upon the change in my CAPS. Udus has always been my dream institution since primary school. My dream of becoming a danfodite is coming true,” he said excitedly.
Some Aspirants’ CAPS Yet to Change
As it is recognized that all students’ CAPS can not change at once and necessitates a gradual process, some aspirants await good news.
Raji Haleemah, an aspirant from Kwara state, expressed concern about her stagnant admission status.
“My CAPS has not changed. Studying at UDUS has been my dream because it is the most peaceful university in Nigeria.”
Ibraheem Umar Adesina, an aspirant of pharmacy at UDUS from Oyo state, shared that his CAPS has not reflected his expectations.
“My CAPS remains ‘ Not Yet Admitted’ instead of Admission In Progress and this is my first time applying to a university.
On the heels of these standpoints, we hereby urged the concerned Admission seekers to proceed to their Jamb caps to ascertain their admission status by following the step-by-step guide;
1. Visit Jamb caps portal via your browser especially chrome by clicking here, Input your Gmail address and your password received from Jamb via Gmail mailbox.
2. Confirm the Examination year by ensuring it is (2023), Change your browser from mobile site to desktop site.
3. Click on check Admission status at the first homepage (Dashboard).
4. Input your UTME Registration number in the rectangular box at the top of the page.
5. Click on Access my caps to direct you to my caps profile.
6. Click on Admission status at the left hand corner of my caps profile.
7. Click on Accept to accept your Admission offer.
8. Anticipate for Congratulatory message from jamb and proceed to print your Jamb Admission letter.
9. Once the Congratulatory message had popped up on your notification screen, Click on Accept button to accept the Admission offer.
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.