Senate of the University of Uyo hereby announces to all graduands, parents, guardians and the general public, that the 26th, 27th and 28th combined Convocation for the conferment of Honorary Degrees, Higher Degrees, First Degrees, and the Award of Diplomas, Certificates and Prizes to her graduands of 2017/2018,2018/2019 and 2019/2020 Sessions will take place from:
Wednesday, November 08, 2023 to Saturday, November 11, 2023
INFORMATION TO GRADUANDS
Graduands are expected to pay the following amounts for hiring of gowns, purchase of Order of Proceedings and Scrolls as applicable to their categories.
1. First Degree, Diploma and Certificate Graduands are to pay:
N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only, for graduands who pay between September and October 6, 2023. OR
N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only, for graduands who pay from October 9, 2023,
2. Master’s Degree and Postgraduate Diploma
Graduands are to pay:
N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only, for graduands who pay between September and October 6, 2023.
N25,000.00 (Twenty-five Thousand Naira) only for
graduands who pay from October 9, 2023.
3. Ph.D. Graduands are to pay:
N100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) only, for purchase of gown and cap.
4. Each graduand should collect academic gown and invitation card for his/her guest from Faculty Officers/Secretary, Postgraduate School.
5. Graduands who are yet to pay the sum of 3,000.00 (Three Thousand Naira) only, Alumni Association fee are requested to do so immediately.
6. The list of all graduands will be made available on the University website: www.uniuyo.edu.ng for confirmation.
MODE OF PAYMENT: All payments should be made online using uniuya.edu.ng/eportals. Then select ebursaryCollect Link. Follow the instructions upon completion, then you will be redirected to make payment via remita platform.
For further enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pioneer of Admission hub,a quintessential Educationist centered on disseminating Genuine Information as regards Educational aspect.